Wally's Trolley's

Thought I would share a local "name" (in the Huddersfield area at least!)
for the band better known to most of us as WALLACE ARNOLD ROTHWELL or
simply ROTHWELL these days, which I found to be absolutely hilarious when
I heard it.  Hope you all agree.  The name I refer to is:

Wally's Trolley's

For those foreigners on the List, perhaps I better explain the
relevance.  The former sponsor of Rothwell Band was a coach company
called Wallace Arnold and many years ago the local bus service was
actually more like a tram which run on rails rather than a road vehicle
..... or trolleybus as it was more commonly known.

Hope this tale has brightened up your day.  Makes a change from all the
arguments being aired in public over recent days, if nothing else.

Keep tune in y'all.

Angela Tregaskes