Re: Stocksbridge reform...

Its good to hear that Stocksbridge band have not gone under.  I played for
the band for 4 years a few years ago, and also worked at the Stocksbridge
Steel works for 5 years following graduation from Uni, so the band and the
sponsor were a big part of my life in my late teens/early twenties.

Well done to them for a great showing in "Full Monty", and lets hope they
go from strength to strength.

Martin Irwin.