A call to all New Zealanders

I have a recording of the NZ National Brass Band of about 25 years ago and was
wondering if there is any out there who would know of the playing members  of
the band.

This recording consist of the following:

Prelude for an Occasion
Cornet Cascade
Headless Horseman
Bass in the Ballroom
Semper Sousa
Barnum and Baileys
The Watermill
Suit for Brass Band
Tyuana Holiday
etc....

while you are thinking of this, we were also wondering if anyone remembers the
NZ band that stormed europe and won two title in the 50's?

Was also wondering if anyone would be up to the challenge again with a combined
band of Canadians and New Zealanders? No americans only colonials!!

What do you say?

Let me know
janice