RE: Allowing professional players in brassbands

David Lancaster wrote:

>1) Don't you think that we are already sufficiently divided?  If

>we're going to invent new rules (heaven forbid - we already have

>enough!) we should make rules which enable us to make our musical

>activities more inclusive, not less.

At the risk of repeating myself (I'm going to anyway!), the best way to
become more "inclusive" would be to have no registration related rules in=

the first place!

Andy Wooler, Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass, PRO SCABA
MD "The Classic Dance Band", Trumpet "Sussex Symphony Orchestra"
awooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home),
andy.wooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/awooler