Re: concert at nationals -Reply

>ps. How anyone can comment on  that James Morrison's talent I dpn't
>know. Jealousy perhaps? I thought he was  marvelous.

I heard James on TV about 2 years ago and he was fantastic. He had a great tone
on all the instruments I heard him play and his techniques was brilliant and
was his musicianship.  I don't know where to fault him...maybe he's a show off,
but with that talent, he deserves it.  Have you heard him playing with his big
band??  Its really great.  He has a fine band too.

--
Gregor Spowart