Re: concert at nationals -Reply

.  I'm from Georgia, my wife plays in the Augusta Salvation
> Army Band,  she loves to play for the right reason, to glorify God.
Thanks
> for letting me get this off my chest....

The right reason...........hmmmmmm..........well...... I play in a band to
better myself, to strive for excellence in music, to spend time with those
closest to me and most importantly......because I love it and the music we
play...........Oh and I love preparing for contests because it gives me a
good chance to do all of the above.

Does this mean I play for all the wrong reasons?.........I don't think
so!!!!!!!

I do believe in God, I follow Christian ideals and I like playing spiritual
music but there is deffinately no ONE RIGHT REASON to play in a brass band.

We are all striving for musical excellence and enjoyment through playing
music.......

Tony

Tony Lashmar & Christine Abraham
Loganlea, Queensland