soprano players

I may be slightly biased having played with my top choice of sop
player for many years and witnessed her amazing development as a
performer and musician, my top choice is as follows:

1...Tracey Redfern  - Fodens  (Sound, technique, musicality, range,
beautiful  pppppp)
2...Alan Wycherley -  JJB Sports Leyland (sound, technique, power)
3...Martin Winter -   Faireys  (can I still count him?)
4...Kevin Crockford - Dyke  (points for power, power and more power)
5...Craig Bennet-  Desford   (safe)
6...Pete Roberts-  Sellers   (power and technique)
7...The sop from Tredegar (cannot remember his name...sorry!) has
been helping the band recently and he can play brilliantly
(although some things are best left down the octave ;-)
8...Nigel Feilding  Grimethorp (power and guts)

Maureen Cameron
Fodens (Courtois) Brass Band