Re: Soprano players -Reply

>>> Simon Stonehouse <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/11/97 23:53 >>>
On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 17:01:35 -0000, you wrote:

Dear list,

Although I do not know the sops of every championship band,
I absolutely agree with Simon Stonehouse top 3:

1. Alan whycherley (by far!)
2. Craig Bennett
3  Pete Roberts

 (Sorry Kevin)

Nice to know you're on the list to Simon, where were you all the time!

Edy Van Asch
Metropole Brass Band - Belgium