Re: Brassed Off

You may have trouble running "Brassed Off" in NZ if the copy comes from
Britain.  Usually VCR's are made to only play tapes that were produced in
the region that the VCR was bought.  That way, when the next "gee whiz"
blockbuster from America shows up for its Asian Release a few months
later, the whole country hasn't already gone over to Joe's to watch it the
week before.  Admittedly, maybe NZ and Britain are compatible because of
the whole Colonial thing(if I'm wrong abut this I apologize), but you
might want to check that out first.  Well, back to the discussion
of the day on Sop Cornets.
						Mike dalton
						Euphonium, Triangle BB