RE: Music Stands

Derrick,
	I don't know if you folks across the pond are familiar with the
company called Wenger.  They are a company that focuses on the needs of
music groups providing music facility equipment.  In my mind, they
produce some of the best equipment around.  In regards to music stands,
they have just produced (within the last year or so) a plastic music
stand made that looks like a regular full size music stand (ie.
Manhasset), but is virtually indestructible.  I purchased these music
stands for my school band program and they have been excellent.  As you
can imagine, students will put any music stand to the test.  Hope that
info. helps.

Ron Hustins
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.