Re: Soprano players

Richard should have his own bass trombone society which would share
lists with the soprano society.
 In my band the sop always had the option to play an octave up and the
bass trom to play an octave down. Made for interesting sounds in Sunday
morning services on the hymns. By the way, I also had a BBb bass player
with a great pedal range which he got doing my trombone exercises who
would sometimes shake the very foundations of the church with his final
chords. He could also play the best tuba pp I have ever heard.
Regards, Dave.