Music pieces

Thanks for kindness replies, and interesting disscussion on mail.

If there is, I also want to know about Baritone Society
(either 1st or 2nd), off course, I'll join you.
We have the joint concert on 23rd Nov. with 6 brass bands
around the Tokyo, so I will suggest to make Japan(or Tokyo)
Branch of it.

When planing the concert, we have worried about programme.
We always(?!) heard brass band CDs, and looking for the catalogue
to select some music pieces.
In Japan, not selling so much brass band CDs.
(Black Dyke, Britania Bilding Society...championships section's bands
are sometime selling.)
We, usually, can buy the brass band pieces only mailing
or when the members trip to UK.

We know the brass bands are more and more, and pieces are also.

So if you have CDs or cassette tapes of your band playing,
please let me know.
Off course willing to pay.   Japan is too far from your country.

with my "Japanese-English"dictionaly,
YOURS IN BRASS
Kiyoko Abe
The Band of the Black Colt:JAPAN