Re: Soprano Players

----------
From: CRAIG BENNETT <CraigBennett1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Soprano Players
Date: 10 November 1997 09:17

From:   CRAIG BENNETT,
To:     INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date:   05/11/97 19:15

RE:     Re: Soprano Players
I hope this dude from Bournemouth is as good as some people have said - the
movement is crying out for good quality sop players. I suppose he'll only
make a name for himself if he auditions for one of the top bands up north.

Craig Bennett
Soprano Cornet - Desford.

That's rich coming from a cockney boy like you Craigy-boy.

Nige Beasley