War Between the States Music

Olde Towne Brass has recently obtained copies of the Band Books of
several bands
that played during the War Between the States. We are in the process of
publishing these charts. Check out the music that is available in
Quintet form as
well as Full Band charts on our Web Page.

We also have two tapes available with recordings of a number of these
charts. These
tapes were recorded with Original Horns. A sample of the recording,
along with
ordering instructions, is available on our Web Page.

Y'all Come,

Bob Baccus

Bob Baccus
Olde Towne Brass