Re: 2nd Baritone Players

Hello Angela,

>>Yes I saw that too ...... and wondered what the hell he was on about
....... not being aware of there ever being/having been (it it's failed) a
first!!<<

Saw this in the Bandsman. I've never heard of one having been formed and
failed etc. Closest I heard was Steven Booth was/is trying to get a
repertoire of baritone music solos/duets etc together and raise the profile
of the baritone as a distinct instrument/sound in it's own right.

Regards

Mike Smith
2nd Baritone
Stourport-on-Severn Brass Band