Hello from Japan

Hello & welcome Kiyoko!,

>>I play 1st Baritone at The Band of the Black Colt, Tokyo, Japan.
We are the oldest brass band in Japan, for the amateur players,
founded 1976.<<

I have not heard of your band....but I also imagine you have not heard of
my band....Stourport-on-Severn Brass Band in Worcestershire, United
Kingdom.

I play 2nd Baritone.

>>Someone knows about brass band in Japan, becawse
The Breeze Brass Band (Japanese professional player's band)
are playing at the Royal Albert Hall, THE NATIONAL, last year.
Off course, I went to there to hear (or listen?).<<

I have heard of this band! :-) I think Steven Mead (Principal Euphonium
with CWS Glasgow & a well known soloist) played with this band? I met
Steven last year... a very good player!

>>I want to write more, but English is not my native words,
so often looking up words in "Japanese-English" dictionary,
and then, reading mails "English-Japanese"
But trying them are great pleasure for me to contact many
brass band lovers.<<

Congratulations on sending this mail! I am sorry that I cannot write
anything to you in Japanese.

>>THANK YOU for reading my poor mail.<<

Not at all...it was very good and understandable!

I look forward to talking with you in the future!

Regards

Mike Smith
2nd Baritone
Stourport-on-Severn Brass band