Contact in Scotland

Hi all:

This seems the best place to ask this, though it only concerns folks "north
of the border."

Can anyone give me a contact for any/all bands in Scotland, via e-mail? I
will be in the UK around the last of March (I know---this is jumping the
gun a little...) and would like to see a rehearsal or two, or a concert, if
one's on around that time. I'd be especially interested in CWS Glasgow or
Kirkintilloch, since my visit will be a fieldwork trip to central Scotland.
(When I'm not brass-banding with the new Prairie Brass Band in Chicago--BBb
bass, I am an ethnomusicologist writing a dissertation with the Shotts and
Dykehead Pipe Band in Shotts, Lanarkshire.)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,