Re: Soprano players

At 07:26 13/11/97 -0500, Michael A. Smith" <100530.1642@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snips>

>Good job I've got a degree in difficult sums....very useful for counting
>the rests on 2nd bari!<G>
>
>Regards
>
>Mike Smith
>2nd baritone
>Stourport-on-Severn Brass Band (only<G>)

Ah, but everyone I know with a degree in `difficult sums' can't count beyond
3. Eulers theorem, linear algebra, set theory, number theory, tensors,
topology - no numbers but plenty of symbols. This explains why 2nd Baritone
players always come in wrong <G>.

Dave "degree in simplified modelling and sums" Barlow

Bring me my Broadsword,  | http://www.sartar.demon.co.uk
And clear understanding  | Bb Bass player extraordinaire.