RE: Test Piece

Steve,
I hadn't heard about this latest "scam" by the Association, however I
agree with you. All bands must play the same piece of music. The own
choice and hymn should be the pieces dropped not the test. Anyway we
need to make it easier for the adjudicator by playing the same piece.

Paul Grice
Flugel
Waratah