Requests ?

A couple of requests to any bands on the lists who maybe interested :

1. I have a couple of new / untried works to run through & need a band to try
them with - any band interested I'm sure we could come to some arrangement.

2. There are still a couple of pieces in my posession (not all my own) which
are looking for a suitable premiere - again any interested band please reply
direct - could be very good publicity for the band(s) involved if properly
organised.

3. Anyone with any new repetoire or ideas for baritone works please contact
me directly.

Thanks
Steven Booth (SBoothBari@xxxxxxx)