Re: FW: Norwich

At 07:04 13/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Received this direct - perhaps someone from east anglia can help with this
>- replies to: cheztay@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>Andy Wooler, Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass, PRO SCABA
>MD "The Classic Dance Band", Trumpet "Sussex Symphony Orchestra"
>awooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home),
>andy.wooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work)
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/awooler

Further to Dean Rayners list of Norfolk Bands you could add:-
Wymondham Area Schools Brass Band(conducted by me!)
Dereham Town Brass Band
Dereham Youth Brass Band
Watton Brass Band
Hindolveston Brass Band
Cromer and Sheringham Brass Band
Kings Lynn Town Brass Band
Cawston Brass Band
Loddon Brass Band
Taverham Brass Band
Drayton Brass Band
Fakenham Town Brass Band
New Buckenham Silver Band
Norwich Lads Club Brass Band folded up several years ago
Dereham Salvation Army I belive have a small Brass Band as do Diss S.A.
There is also a thriving brass band in the Great Yarmouth area but they have
taken a sponsors name which I cannot recall.

Andrew Murray
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx