Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:58:33 +0000 (GMT)
From: Winnie the Pooh <cmabon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Kermit's toenail <alastair.wheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
    Conan the Barbarian <christopher.millington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reading

Full results from Reading:

1. Woodfalls
2. Aveley
3. Camborne (featuring the legendary James Knight)
4. Sovereign
5. CITY OF OXFORD
6. Lydbrook
7. Kidlington
8. Hendon

Jo won the best instrumentalist prize YET AGAIN, even though she played
badly compared to normal.

<> Jo playing principal for us, not that we're biased.

Hendon were utterly awful. The soprano player didn't play one right note
in the whole piece. Absolutely diabolical. No band sound, useless
principal cornet, useless musicality all round. What a load of pants. I'm
surprised they even came last.

<> the principal cornet being Will Watson, of about 2 rehearsals.  He
should stick to playing trumpet, which he does very well.  Hendon really
were very amusing/SHITE

<> COSB had fun with the trms standing up at the end.  TAZZ!

<> mind you, I don't quite know what curry I had earlier......