colliery band

Hello,

Is there someone knows about The Colliery Band?

If I remember correctly, they are at the championships
section before.
Are they change the name?

Our principal cornet player, named Taku, can't sleep well(?!)
to think about the band.
If you have the time, and some information about the band,
please help him.
You will be appreciated your reply whether to the mailing list
or personaly to him or me.
(Are those sentences able to understand?  My poor English!)

Taku Nakazawa's e-mail address is;
   taku.nakazawa@xxxxxxxxxxx

My e-mail address is;
   k-1yoko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listening "Hymns and Things":Besses O'Th'Barn Band,
sincerely,

YOURS IN BRASS!!
Kiyoko Abe
The Band of the Black Colt :  JAPAN