Blackpool

Hi,
I'd be interested to hear from players from other sections as to how
many people were in the hall they were playing in. I can't remember
what the second section hall was called but there was only a handful
in watching. We still managed to win though.

Also, to those who played at Spennymoor yesterday, I'd like to say
how much I enjoyed the playing of everyone that I heard. I didn't
actually hear a bad band all day (I think I missed 4 bands though).

John Ingman
b.a.ingman@xxxxxxxxx
Newcastle Upon Tyne
England