NOT COLLIERY, THE CORY BAND

Hello AGAIN to all,

I'm very sorry to write a mistake.
I'm very ashamed of writing wrong name, The colliery band,
the correct name is THE CORY BAND which took national
championships in 1982 to 1984.

I do again to inquire some information about THE CORY BAND.
If you have the time, and have information, please let us
know.

Why do I mistake them?   Because that pronounciations are
just same in Japanese, sounds like "kohlie".
You know Japanese can't pronouce "R", it's same as "L",
so we sometime say "I am eating lice", surprised English people.

"Brassed Off" will be forthcoming, showing at December in Japan.
But when we went to UK last year, the movie is already showing.
We don't have the time to see the film in UK, so we are looking
forward to come the film to Japan.   Off course, we all the
brass band lovers will see, no matter what the film is in ENGLISH.

I do hope you will forgive my poor mistake, and give me some
information about The Cory Band again.

With POOR hearing, and stupid head;
sincerely,

YOURS IN BRASS!!