RE: THE BIG SOUND!

If you're going to mention the "cloudcatcher" finals year, the performanc=
of the day and one that has stuck with me ever since was Leyland - imho
that was the best performance of the piece I have ever heard and have no
doubt it should have won!

Andy Wooler
Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass, PRO, SCABA
MD "The Classic Dance Band", Trumpet "Sussex Symphony Orchestra"
awooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home)  gbsalaw8@xxxxxxxxxxx