RE: Bass Trombone Players association

Mark,

I have since heard that some compromise claims for the society.

As a middle ground stake on the no playing, I understand that the
society has said that all dynamics less than f will be ignored and that
it should be brought to notice that conductor's tempos are only a guide
to the bass trombonist.

There will be no back tracking on the beer and blow-up entity, however
reason has been found on the salary side with people with PY initials
are allowed triple their amateur band pay.

Rolf Miezitis
Manager ITU Hobart
(Bass Trombone Hobart Huge Band)
Tel: (03) 6222 9670
Fax: (03) 6231 6987
Mob: 0418 488 866
email: Rolf.Miezitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(It's better to have what you've got,
than to get rid of it and not have it - Burk)