Over the Rainbow solo

Hi all

I am trying to get a copy of the Goff Richards arrangement "Over the
Rainbow" for tenorhorn with piano accompaniment.  It is very hard to get
it through our local music supplier she is having great difficulties
obtaining a copy (6 months +).

I was wondering if anyone on the list would be able to help me obtain a
copy in the near future.  I hope to perform it on the 11 and 12 of
December this year.

please help

Cheers ... Sergio