Re: Bass Trombone Players association

>these. I do however have a problem with this, all players with
>initials PY will be paid $100,000 a year a move to Australia.

Fortunately Australia has very strict immigration rules.  Prospective
migrants must show that they belong to an essential trade of profession,
and that there is a gurantee of employment for them.  Bass trobone players
clearly fail both these criteria.

Nor would be be any point in a bass trombonist applying for political
refugee status - they are vilified as much here as anywhere else.

Jack Alexander
First Baritone Horn
Waverley Bondi Beach Band
Sydney NSW   Australia

Telephone: (61) (2) 9385 5290	 Fax: (61) (2) 9313 8604
E-mail: J.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxx