Soprano screw up.

Firstly, I apologize for the abrupt subject heading, but I know that I
only read messages that catch my eye.  Anyway, I have debated about
sending this message, as I'm just setting myself up to get flamed, but
here goes.

I recently have purchased a copy of Essay's for Brass, Volume II, and
was shocked to hear a very obvious Soprano Cornet "cack" at the end of
Toccata.  My friends and I have had discussions about this "mistake" and
cannot understand why this was left on the recording.  Can anyone please
enlighten me as to why this was left the way it was.

Other than that however the recording is great (no butt kissing
intended).

Philip Argent
Hamilton Temple Band
Canadian Staff Band