Rep:THE BIG SOUND

Dear List,

indeed, it's really interesting to read about your 3 favourite
performances. As a member of the list coming from Germany I would really
love to know more about the english stil brass music. As already
discussed the way english bands play is quite different to the rest of
the world.

All I want to say is, can you please give the appropriate hints where to
buy or even find the commercial CDs about the mentioned performances,
i.e. Dyke - Cloudcatcher Fells - 1985 Nationals.

Thanks in advance.

Bj=F6rn Schneberger
Conductor, Brass Band Habitzheim
Germany