siddis again

Hi Edy, and all.

The results from this years Siddis Brass can be found at
http://www.brassbandworld.com

I can tell you that Eikanger ended up on 2nd place, after Manger
Musikklag. Again. Manger has been the leading band over here the last
years, much due to David King as their director. It surprises me
Eikanger was talking abt not participating, coz that would leave them
with no chance at all of winning, wouldn't it???

I heard Eikanger's performance, and it was brilliant. Then I had to go
and prepare for hour own participation, so I didn't hear Manger. Those
who did left no doubt at all of who was going to win......

Greetings from
Svein Are Tjeldnes
Percussion
Troms Brass

P.S.   I had to do the writing all over, but what the heck... Now I have
it on my hard drive anyway..hehehe