Monstrous Performances

Regretfully I have missed many of the 'earth shattering' performances over the years as I am usually in the bar when they occur.  I was, however, luck enough to witness Fodens (BBS in those days) superb performance of 'Year of the Dragon' at the 1992 Euro
pean Championships in St Davids Hall, Cardiff.

Even after having had copious quantities of ale it is one performance I will always remember.  A standing ovation was given with much of the applause directed to the solo trombone player at the time, Nick Hudson, for his awesome 2nd movement.  Talk about
hairs on the back of the neck.

By the way I was not in the band in those days so please be assured this is a totally unbiased opinion.

Regards,
Jonathon Green (Jurgen)
Fodens (Courtois) Band
Email: Jonathon.D.Green@xxxxxxxxxxxxx