Cry of the Celts (Ad)

Five of the scores from this Brass Band album, recorded by Yorkshire Builing
Society Band under the direction of Australian MD., Dave King are available
from ADIOS.

The titles are:

Aye Waukin' O! (Cornet Solo)
Reel McCoy
Ye Banks and Braes (Flugelhorn/Cornet Solo)
Wee Cooper of Fife (Euphonium/Baritone Solo)
Mull of the Cool Bens (Flugelhorn Solo)

All arrangements by Adrian Drover

Solo parts in orchestral and saxhorn pitches can be viewed from our web site
(see below).

If yo wish to be subscribed to our Update Mailing List, please point your
browser to http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/adios/mail.html or e-mail us at
adios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
 /    \ _| (_)___   _____ ADRIAN DROVER