Re: Malton Brass

In article <971128035131_1115531922@mrin79>,  writes
>>Class A;
>>		1st   Kipax				    187	CH
>It is really good to see two bands which have had such problems having
>successes , these being Knottingley town band and Kippax . Both being from my
>area as well this makes it doubly good!

It's a pity we didn't play as well last Sunday as we did a couple of
weeks before, otherwise I suspect we would have beaten Kippax. In my
opinion, we played as bad as we had in any recent contest, and still
managed second by only one point to Kippax. In the words of my dear
wife, "we were rubbish". Can't argue with that :-)

--
David Morris
Chapeltown Silver Band