Re: New Insruments - Advice required

> Date:	  Fri, 28 Nov 1997 11:02:54 -0500
> From:	  MentorH@xxxxxxx
> To:	    brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:       Re: New Insruments - Advice required

> << What can players on this mailing list recommend from their own experiences
> of current new instruments. >>

In my time as an Instrument dealer, the top end B&H were the most
popular.  Yamaha and Bach would fall in close behind.

Bach's trombones were more popular that B&H, but Boosey was putting a
push on Trombones and Trumpets about a year ago, and were having some
success.

happy hunting!!
Sheldon M. Feener
The Salvation Army College for Officer Training
2130 Bayview Ave.
North York, Ontario  M4N 3K6
(416) 481-6134