Brassed off! Video

Fellow Brass Banders,

Could one of you in England please let me know if Brassed off! is available
on video for purchase yet. It is still showing in the out-of-the-way cinemas
here, but I am anxious to a copy on video.

If it is available the price would be useful as well.

Many thanks,

Gillian

     Gillian Laughton
     Librarian, Adelaide Laboratory   (SS:MAF)
     CSIRO Manufacturing Science and Technology
     PO Box 4, Woodville, South Aust., 5011
     E-Mail: gml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Phone: (08) 8303-9123  CSIROTEL: 98 39123
     Fax:   (08) 8303-9222

	 "Brass is beautiful"