Re: COM - B-Flat Music Production

Dear TPIN,

Recently, we have been "hard-at-work" trying to make our website and
products (1) more readily accessible,  (2) more informative for trumpet
players,  (2) and simply "easier" to use.

  I am very pleased that we are now "streaming" REALAUDIO.  We are still
in the early stages of figuring out which kind of "encoding" will
provide the best audio for the greatest number and variety of browsers.
We intend to make "sound" one of the primary features at our site - the
goal being to be able to listen to a small segment from each of our
publications. Click-on the REALAUDIO logo, which you wil find on the
"page" which describes the publication.  Please let us know if there is
a particular "excerpt" or sound cut that you would like to "hear".

Also, we now have some of our Bigband Charts available, and in fact,
we'll send out some complimentary copies - the only caveat being that
you must be involved with a regularly performing bigband.  First come
first served!!

And finally, I am delighted to report that our policy of "shipping first
- collecting later" will continue.  Of course,  it is clear that we deal
with the "creme de la creme"- the brass playing community!  We are
greatful for your continuing intellectual and financial support.

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Clyde E. Hunt
http://www.erols.com/bflatmus