Re: All England Masters

> >Could someone please confirm the (if its decided) the dates of the
>  "All
> >England Masters" next year please.  I am lead to believe that it is in
>  May,
> >I plan to be over there around this time so I would like to catch
>  them.
> >Also,  how hard is it to get tickets if you are down under?
> >
> >Steve Harlow
>

> The Masters is always the sunday before bank holiday monday (last
>  monday
> inMay)
>
> Nige Beasley

It's on Sunday 24th of May.  Dances and Arias is the test.  The three
adjudicators will judge separately, and place the bands (without awarding
points).  It's the aggregate first place that wins.  If there's a tie, one
of the adjudicators is selected (before the contest) to be the decider.

Darren

--
Darren Ashman,  Principal Cornet and Secretary,
City of Cambridge Brass Band,  UK.