Silly questions, but.. from Japan.

Dear all list members.

I have some very silly qusetions, about competitions in
England, Europe, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and many
other countries.

We don't have any competitions in Japan, so we don't know
about systems(?) about competitions.

How many competitions held in year?
And What they are?
How do they held about?
Area and Semi-finals are how?
And how do you decide to your "section" or "grade"?

If you have the time, please tell and introduce us
about brass banding in your country, for Japanese people.
I will try to translate in Japanese, and want to introduce
them on the net at Japan.

I am ashamed about having those silly questions.
But I really want your help.

Thank you for reading my poor questions and English.

YOURS IN BRASS!!
Kiyoko Abe
The Band of the Black Colt :  JAPAN
e-mail/ k-1yoko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx