Re: Holland Trip

Kris :
The Holland trip: the dates are as follows, Friday 12 june Sat 13 Sun 14
Mon 15
  The price will be at the most =A3122 this includes Transport, Bed and
Breakfast in Hotel.
estimated on 40
Breakdown of price cost of coach =A31100 divide by 40 =3D =A3 27.50 + =A3=
19 return
ferry fare each + =A375 Hotel bed and breakfast for Fri. Sat Sun Nights @=
 =A325
per night Total cost =A3121.50p
We hope to get paid engagements over there to cut the cost for band
members.

I had a telephone call from some one from Soham Brass saying you have a
band folder with music they require, and you have not returned it when yo=
went to play for them, please check it out for me,
keep in touch see you soon
yours Evan Howells
----------
> From: Kris M. Leech <bbaj401@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: bbaj401@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Holland Trip
> Date: 08 January 1998 14:46
>
> Evan
>
> Hope you all had a good Xmas.
>
> Can you please tell me the dates for the Holland(?) trip this summer. I=

> officially finish uni on the 26th June, though I should be back in
Suffolk
> a few weeks before that. I would like to go if possible, but obviously
it

'