1998 NSW Championship Test Music

Well they've done it again - Test Music Selections for the 1998 NSW
Championships

BRASS
A Grade - Blitz (Bourgeois)
B Grade - A Leadsman, A Lady & A Lord (Stanhope)
C Grade - Royal Parks (Lloyd)
D Grade - Voices of Youth (Gregson)

CONCERT
A Grade - Folksongs for Band Suite 3 (Stanhope)
B Grade - Music for a Festival (Sparke)
C Grade - Whitewater Festival (Shaffer)
D Grade - Centuria - Overture for Band (Swearingen)

Any Comments ?

Mark
PS I might tell you what I really think a little later on !!!!