Rumour Monger (fwd)

Folks, I received this mail on Wednesday from Bob Childs. Although I immediately
forwarded it to the list it seems to have gotten lost along the way (I had
wondered why people where still discussing it).

Let's try again!

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor.
njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx nhorne@xxxxxx http://www.smsltd.demon.co.uk/music.htm