Soprano mute advice

Hi Guys (again)

Please can anyone give me some advice on the best sort of mutes to
purchase for our soprano players Shilke.  I have no idea which ones are
good or better than others.  We require harmon, straight and cup mutes.
The rest of the cornets have Denis Wick mutes if that makes any
difference.

Thanks again

Sergio  Marshall

Solo horn