basildon results

apologies for any inaccuracies, it's been a long day and at basildon, you=

have to ask around to get the full results!

Second section
1st Welwyn Garden City
2nd Fairlop Brass
3rd Northfleet Brass
4th Epping Forest
5th Egham
6th Fullwell Brass
7th Littleport Brass
8th Stantonbury Brass
9th Hitchin Town
10th Horsham Borough
11th Wantage Silver "A"
12th Heath
13th Runnymede Brass
14th Chinnor Silver

First Section

1st Alder Valley Brass
2nd Regent Brass
3rd Soham Comrades (+ award for the outstanding cornet in 1st section)
4th Denham Brass
5th Bedford Town
6th Luton
7th Haverhill Silver
8th Betteshanger Welfare
9th Ipswich Co-op
10th Hanwell
11th Uckfield Concert Brass
12th=3D City of Cambridge Silver
12th=3D Brighton Silver
14th Epsom & Ewell
15th Tilbury
16th Grimsdyke Brass (Harrow)

I'll reserve comment about adjudication until I've calmed down!

Andy Wooler