Re re: Adjudication correct? Cheers Norm!

When I wrote the mail to the list it was merely a catalogue of my opinions,
and it was stated as being such. So why, Norm Harris, did you see it necessary
to reply in such a personal and arrogant manner.

You say my criticism lacks substantiation... in case you didn't spot it, no
where in my posting did I say anything without using the words "in my opinion"
or "it seems" or "it may be", etc.   I also stated that I would also have been
disgruntled if we had WON under conditions such as these, 'cos it simply came
across as being narrow minded adjudication.

Next time you attempt to slate me, please at least read my mail correctly and
understand the intended message contained within the content, and that brings
me back to James Scott!!

Bye,   :))

Kris