Re: Adjudication correct?

In message <35053427.F24E1313@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Norm Harris
<normal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>> Upon receiving our results (which coincidentally were not very pleasing, but I
>> have
>> convinced myself I would claim an unfair result even if we had won) we were/I
>> was dismayed and fairly disgusted to learn that the only factor that Mr. Scott
>> was interested in was the quality and interpretation of the Allegretto
>> Grazioso movement, primarily featuring a beautiful horn duet. The rest of the
>> piece was apparently discarded in his eyes, and this, in my opinion, is a
>> musical blasphemy.
>
>You have not substantiated your charge and so your words are libelous. No
>adjudicator would be so stupid as to base points allocation JUST on one section
>of
>an entire work.

Hate to do this to you Norm, but the reason Kris said this is because Mr
Scott stood up in front of the audience and said it himself.  Therefore,
by inferral, you are calling Mr James Scott stupid, and that I think is
more libelous than Kris's remarks.  Let Kris vent his feelings if he
wants to...that's what this forum is for.  You are commenting on events
that happened on the other side of the world and quite frankly, YOU
DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.
http://www.fylde.demon.co.uk/sov/sov.htm