Adjudication correct? Cheers Norm!

--------------CD4C100EB0DB4C9DBF3F6FB6

Krismleech wrote:

> When I wrote the mail to the list it was merely a catalogue of my opinions,
> and it was stated as being such. So why, Norm Harris, did you see it necessary
> to reply in such a personal and arrogant manner.

Personal - because you invited comment. " Any comments, or am I just being a sore
loser".   Arrogance is a perception based on the recipients sensitivity to a given
set of conditions.	   Arrogant no - disdainful yes

> You say my criticism lacks substantiation... in case you didn't spot it, no
> where in my posting did I say anything without using the words "in my opinion"
> or "it seems" or "it may be", etc.

Good point Kris, but a cop out. From where i sit, this was the posting of a very
disgruntled person vilifying the one person charged with giving his opinion as to
the worth and merit of each performance. Yes, i know it's part of the culture of
BB's but is it neccessary? How does that old adage go ------- you can't please all
the people all the time.

> I also stated that I would also have been disgruntled if we had WON under
> conditions such as these, 'cos it simply came across as being narrow minded
> adjudication.

But why narrow minded? (quote:". . . or am I just being a sore loser.")

> Next time you attempt to slate me,

Damn, and i thought i did. :~))  Must be losing my acid touch. Ah well! back to
the ugly pills.

> please at least read my mail correctly and
> understand the intended message contained within the content,

The message i read was grizzle and whinge. (Now you know what we call those from
the old country don't you? ;~))) LOL) You did say you were 'dismayed and fairly
disgusted to learn that the only factor that Mr Scott was interested in . . .'
What you failed to mention was that Mr Scott stood up in front of the audience and
said it. (Thanks Tim)By implication it reads that you received this information
other than first hand.

While i'm at it i will reply to Tims' message to me in a subsequent post re:
'commenting on events that happened on the other side of the world and quite
frankly, you don't know what you're talking about.'
Gee Tim, i'm sorry, i forgot my place, but how presumptuous and supercilious of
you to suggest i don't know what i'm talking about. Of course i do. It's whinging
 POHMS. <8~0))

Hey Mark! jousting time again!!!!!

Norm