Re: Adjudication correct? Cheers Norm!

-----Original Message-----
    From: Norm Harris <normal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: 11 March 1998 19:59
    Subject: Adjudication correct? Cheers Norm!

    While i'm at it i will reply to Tims' message to me in a subsequent
post re: 'commenting on events that happened on the other side of the
world and quite frankly, you don't know what you're talking about.'
    Gee Tim, i'm sorry, i forgot my place, but how presumptuous and
supercilious of you to suggest i don't know what i'm talking about. Of
course i do. It's whinging  POHMS. <8~0))

    Hey Mark! jousting time again!!!!!

    Norm

    You seem to have perfected the whinging quite well Norm (not English
yourself??:) )

    Kris is only moaning out loud, as it were.  Don't be too judgemental
it's an opinion, no more, youve got yours too!

    Nige Beasley