Re: Adjudication correct? For Norm.

I apologise to readers who are becomming bored of mine and Norm's personal
quarrel, but I feel I must retaliate. Firstly Norm, as you seem to be
attmepting to bite at my every word, I shall tell you that 'disdainful'
actually means 'with arrogance', so there's another one you've got wrong, and
not only in my opinion this time.

Secondly, I WAS actually there when James Scott made the remarks in question,
so sod off and stop trying to weazle some sort of victory out of this... you
can have your opinion as well as me, but stop "commenting on events that
happened on the other side of the world and quite frankly, you don't know what
you're talking about." (Cheers for that one Tim). You weren't there, you don't
know the ins and out, (Except the ones with your kangaroo... now I'm being
assumptious too!) so go die!

Anyway, we appear to be getting into an unmusical territory here, and as that
was my initial criticism of James Scott's adjudication, I shall bid farewell!

Byeee,   :)

Kris